Group Puppy Training Classes
Puppy Foundation I
January 12 - February 16
9:00 am - 10:15 am
$225 for 6 sessions
Limit of 5 puppies per class
8-20 weeks of age
We also offer private training for special cases or simply if you prefer one on one training.
Contact Us for details or to register
Requirements: Puppies 8-20 weeks on first session. Puppies must be up to date on vaccinations for their age. Proof required at first session.
Equipment needed: flat collar, diamond harness, 6' cotton lead, treats for rewards
- You will learn communication, management and handling skills along with how to properly socialize your puppy.
- Behaviors introduced include; the recall (come when called), park (position the pup takes when she comes to you), place and down, discussion of loose leash walking.
- Puppies will get to properly socialize during the last 15 minutes of each session.
- We'll answer your puppy raising questions and guide you towards your goals.
- We are here to support your journey as your puppy grows.
- Videos of behaviors are provided for you to review at home in between sessions. Sending videos of your work at home is encouraged.
Drop In Puppy Socialization is a great way to get your puppy started training during its crucial training window
when you are starting during one of our scheduled Puppy Foundation I Group Classes and to get acquainted with our style of training.
We also offer Private Puppy Training if a group setting isn't desired.